Vegetable Moringa Leaf Soup
● 50 gm of moringa powder
● 1 large tomato, chopped
● 1 medium onion, chopped
● 3 cloves garlic, minced
● 2 tablespoons butter
● 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Add moringa powder, tomato, onion, and garlic to the boiling water.
3. Once boiled, remove excess water and let it rest.
4. Grind the mixture to a smooth consistency.
5. In a separate pan, melt butter and add cumin seeds (jeera).
6. Add the ground mixture and a dash of pepper. Stir and simmer.
Your soup is ready to enjoy!