Roasted Moringa Powder
- 30 gm of Bengal gram
- 30 gm of Black gram
- 10 gm of Coriander seeds
- 3-4 Red Chillies
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- Crystal salt
- 50 gm of cup Moringa powder
1. Heat a pan over medium heat.
2. Add Bengal gram and Black gram to the pan. Toast the grams until they turn golden brown.
4. Add coriander seeds to the pan. Continue toasting for an additional 2 minutes
5. Add Red chillies and Garlic cloves.
6. Sprinkle crystal salt and asafoetida into the pan and give everything a final stir. Then, remove the pan from the heat and let the roasted mixture cool down.
7. Once the mixture has cooled, transfer it to a grinder. Add moringa powder to the grinder.
8. Grind the roasted mixture and moringa powder until you achieve a fine, powdered consistency.
9. Your Roasted Moringa Powder is now ready to use.
10. Serve the roasted moringa powder with a drizzle of ghee or oil as a condiment for Rice, Dosa, or any dish of your preference.
Enjoy the flavourful and nutritious boost of this Roasted Moringa Powder in your meals!