Simple Curry leaves Soup
- 1 teaspoon of curry leaves powder
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Jeera (cumin seeds)
- Lemon or honey (optional)
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Add curry leaves powder, a pinch of cinnamon, and a sprinkle of jeera to the boiling water.
3. For added flavour, you can choose to include either a squeeze of lemon juice or a honey, based on your preference.
4. Once the flavours have infused, filter the soup
Your fragrant and flavourful curry leaf soup is ready to be enjoyed.