Roasted Curry Leaves Powder
- 50 gm of curry leaves powder
- 30 gm of bengal gram (Chana Dal / Chickpea)
- 30 gm of black gram
- 10 gm of coriander seeds
- 3-4 red chillies
- 4-5 garlic cloves
1. Heat a pan
2. Add bengal gram, black gram, and coriander seeds to the pan. Dry roast them until they turn golden brown.
3. Add red chillies to the pan and roast for an additional 1-2 minutes
4. Add the garlic cloves and pepper to the pan. Roast for another 1-2 minutes
5. Mix well and let the mixture cool down.
6. Once the roasted mixture has cooled, transfer it to a grinder and add curry leaves powder. Grind the mixture into a fine powder.
Your roasted curry leaves powder is now ready
This flavourful powder can be enjoyed with rice, Dosa, Chapati, or any dish of your preference.
Serve with a drizzle of ghee or oil for enhanced taste.