Cooking usage -
● Enhance curries, flavour rice dishes, vegetable sides, stews, soups, and salads with green flavour.
● Curry leaves powder can be
sprinkled on smoothies, yoghourts, and juices.
Health benefits -
● Contains essential vitamins and
minerals like A, B, C, calcium, and iron
● promotes digestive health
● Supports liver function
● Beneficial for skin and hair health
● Contributes to good eye health.
Curry leaves Soup
- 1 teaspoon of curry leaves powder
- 1 piece of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of Jeera (cumin seeds)
- Lemon or honey (optional)
1. Boil water in a pot.
2. Add curry leaves powder, a pinch of cinnamon, and a sprinkle of jeera to the boiling
3. For added flavour, you can choose to include either a squeeze of lemon juice or a
honey, based on your preference.
4. Once the flavours have infused, filter the soup
Your fragrant and flavourful curry leaf soup is ready to be enjoyed.
Roasted curry leaves powder
- 50 gm of curry leaves powder
- 30 gm of bengal gram
- 30 gm of black gram
- 10 gm of coriander seeds
- 3-4 red chillies
- 4-5 garlic cloves
1. Heat a pan
2. Add bengal gram, black gram, and coriander seeds to the pan. Dry roast them until they
turn golden brown.
3. Add red chillies to the pan and roast for an additional 1-2 minutes
4. Add the garlic cloves and pepper to the pan. Roast for another 1-2 minutes
5. Mix well and let the mixture cool down.
6. Once the roasted mixture has cooled, transfer it to a grinder and add curry leaves
powder . Grind the mixture into a fine powder.
7. Your roasted curry leaves powder is now ready
- This flavorful powder can be enjoyed with rice, dosa, chapati, or any dish of your
- Serve with a drizzle of ghee or oil for enhanced taste.