● 300 ml water
● 2 teaspoons moringa powder
● 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
● 1/2 teaspoon jeera (cumin) powder
● 1/2 teaspoon salt (adjust to taste)
● 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
● Juice of 1 lemon OR 1 teaspoon honey (optional, choose one)
1. Boil 300 ml of water
2. Add moringa powder, pepper powder, jeera powder, salt, and turmeric powder to the boiling water.
3. Stir the mixture well to blend the flavours.
4. Let the soup simmer for a few minutes
5. Choose either lemon or honey based on your taste.
6. Your Moringa soup is now ready to be served.
Enjoy its wholesome flavours and nourishing benefits.